KET MAGAZINE is looking for a student or an intern
What will you be working on ?
- participating in content strategy for the magazine
- participate in SEO tactics
- writing short articles and social media posts, covering events, parties
- community management
- support management in advertisers’ management
What are we expecting from you ?
- be passionate about LGBTQIA+ life in Brussels and in the world
- fluent in English (spoken & written)
- have fun with challenges
- work as well alone as in team
- student in Communication, PR, Marketing
What are we offering
- student job or internship
- well balanced & flexible hours with flexible people
- possibility to meet influencers, party makers, concept creators
- open doors for events, conferences, etc.
- Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Motivation Letter and CV before Friday 18 November.